@Feed it Forward, @Chef Jagger Gordon and @Tenfed are now collaborating to help eradicate
Food Waste & Food Insecurity. The Feed it Forward team is now also rescuing catered food from film sets all over the city to redistribute it to those in need. Tenfed Merch (locally made) provides ten meals per item purchased to children/families experiencing food scarcity in Ontario and around the world. **ALL VOLUNTEERS AND ORGANIZATIONS** are welcome to join the challenge.
#IGIVAFCK (I Give a Food Care Kit) *CHALLENGE GUIDELINES*:
- Remax/Organization gets teams of 5 people together to Volunteer to package food on one day from 10am-3pm, Monday-Friday.
- Challenge as to how many meals can be packed PLUS 10 meals added to your total for each TENFED ITEM PURCHASED!
- $20 Donation per person ($100 total) for a 5 person team which includes a Tenfed face mask /person. Your donation helps both charities in their mission to provide as much food as possible to those living with Food insecurity all over Toronto.
- Each participant will receive a 10% discount code on all Tenfed merch. By using the discount code, Ten meals per item purchased will be added to your total meals packed through your group. Each group will have an accumulated tally within 7 days after their food packing day.Example: group packs 400 meals and then each person purchases 1 Tenfed item for a total of 5 items purchased, that would add another 50 meals packed onto your tally for the challenge.
- 100% of all donations are used towards the goal of eradicating food waste and food insecurity (minus cost of masks)
- Volunteers please contact Mary Jo at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Each team should have ONE captain to correspond with.
For more information about these two amazing organizations please visit www.feeditforward.ca and www.tenfed.com (#igivafck campaign)